Through dance, children learn to coordinate and control their bodies and the movement helps them develop spatial awareness.
If children are following and copying their dance instructor, their listening and understanding skills will be improved.
Also, dancing to Music ignites all areas of child development and skills for school readiness, including intellectual, social-emotional, motor, language, and overall literacy. It helps the body and the mind work together. Exposing children to music and dancing during early development helps them learn the sounds and meanings of words.
– Finalists of UK Open Championships 2022 in amateur rising stars ballroom
– Bronze medalists of the Russian Amateur Ballroom Championship (RDU, 2020)
– World (2018) and European (2019) Amateur champions in 10 dances (WDC);
– Winners of the UK Open Amateur Championship in 10 dances (2019);
– Finalists of the Blackpool Dance Festival in Amateurs, rising stars Ballroom (2019);
International Ballroom and Latin teacher.
– Finalist of Russian Championship in Professional
– Finalist in Professional of World Championship of Show
– Finalist in Professional of World Cup
– Semifinals in Professional of World Championship
– Winners of National Champions under 21
– Silver medalists of German Open Championship
– Winners and finalists of many international competitions (Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Nederland, Bulgaria, Slovenia etc)
- Drop in $20
- 10 classes $170
- 20 classes $300 exp 3 mo
- Drop in $20
- 10 classes $135
- 20 classes $240 exp 3 mo
- per person $250/mo
- per couple or family member $400/mo
- one class $15
- -6 private lessons
- -unlimited group classes for 1 month