Hall Rental Near Walnut, CA
You’ve chosen your music; now it’s time to learn your very special dance — Your first dance as husband and wife. A confident couple, composed and somewhat at ease when they dance together, will ensure that their very first dance together will be a memory they will cherish forever. If you’re looking for the best wedding dance lessons in Walnut, CA, we can’t wait to welcome you to Lead & Follow Dance School.
Don’t wait until your wedding is only a few weeks away. Remember that your schedule gets very busy as the wedding day approaches that’s why we should start your wedding dance lessons in Walnut, CA, at least 3 months before to allow more time for practice, especially if you are a beginner. Don’t worry if you haven’t chosen a song yet; it isn’t a big deal. We can help make suggestions depending on which dance you like and feel most comfortable with.
Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Dance Lessons in Walnut, CA
Wear similar shoes to practice the dance you will be wearing on your big day! Be consistent with your lessons; the more often you come in, the better you’ll feel about your dance closer to the wedding. It is most special when you two can focus on the beautiful music and each other instead of thinking about where the next step is.
Wedding Dance Lessons Inquiry
Our wedding packages include free group classes during the week you take your lessons. Please take advantage of this great deal and get as much practice as possible.
Hall Rental in Walnut, CA
If you’re looking for a special place to hold your wedding, birthday party, retirement party, graduation, family gathering, or special celebration, we offer hall rental in Walnut, CA, for groups of 50-150 guests.
Our Location is the Perfect Place to Celebrate:
- Baby Showers
- Family Gatherings
- Special Celebrations
We have special event packages to accommodate just about any budget. Your custom package can include everything for your special day like:
- Tables & Chairs
- Table Linens
- Chair Covers
- Sound System with Microphone
- Modern Lighting & Disco Ball
- Projector & Screen
- Dance Floor
- Dance Instructors
- Catering & Refreshments
Hall Rental Inquiry
So, why choose Lead & Follow Dance School for your next party or special occasion? Because everything is included! Fact is, most hall rentals in Walnut, CA, have to rent their equipment from someone else. At Lead & Follow, we own everything, and the sound, lighting, and projection systems are built-in, so you don’t have to worry about renting anything. All you have to do is arrive early for your setup, and we will do everything else, including the dishes.
If you’re looking for the best hall rental in Walnut, CA, book your next event at Lead & Follow. Let us handle the details so you can enjoy the celebration with your guests.
Russian International Ballroom Champion, Blackpool, and World semifinalist in both amateur and professional categories.
Denis is the leader, teacher, and the heart of the Lead&Follow dance school. Tango, foxtrot, Viennese waltz, and quickstep — this is all him.
Specialists in Argentine Tango, Marina and Chris hold over six years of experience in social dance instruction. They are wholly committed to sharing their passion and enthusiasm for dance. And love working with people of all ages and backgrounds.
Their engineering backgrounds lend a technical focus to their approach. With an associate’s degree in kinesiology, Marina utilizes her knowledge of human anatomy and biomechanics in pioneering holistic dance techniques. And excels in helping her students achieve the distinguished lines, elegant angles, and smooth, effortless movements that characterize Argentine Tango.
Nixon Sy has been an absolute star in the Social Dancing Scene for over 20 years. His experience is unlike no other when it comes to Beginners as well as advance social dancers as he has hosted over a 1000 parties. His name is very well known in the Inland Empire as well as LA County for being the most professional and responsible host and DJ. Nixon is also available to teach as he pretty much knows everything there is to know about partner dancing.
– Finalists of UK Open Championships 2022 in amateur rising stars ballroom
– Bronze medalists of the Russian Amateur Ballroom Championship (RDU, 2020)
– World (2018) and European (2019) Amateur champions in 10 dances (WDC);
– Winners of the UK Open Amateur Championship in 10 dances (2019);
– Finalists of the Blackpool Dance Festival in Amateurs, rising stars Ballroom (2019);
Angela Porter has been dancing Chicago Steppin’ for 14 years and has been teaching this dance for 11 years. She teaches from beginners basic to advance of the Follower and I teach beginners basic of the Lead.
Chicago Steppin’ is a Black social dance that evolved from the Chicago’s Bop. Chicago Steppin’ expresses emotion, it’s consistent of an 8 step cadence and it’s performed with the focus being on the up beat in the music with 3 beats per cycle of the 8 steps.
International Ballroom and Latin teacher.
– Finalist of Russian Championship in Professional
– Finalist in Professional of World Championship of Show
– Finalist in Professional of World Cup
– Semifinals in Professional of World Championship
– Winners of National Champions under 21
– Silver medalists of German Open Championship
– Winners and finalists of many international competitions (Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Nederland, Bulgaria, Slovenia etc)
– Blackpool Professional International Ballroom Semi-Finalist
– Ohio Star Ball Showdance Champion
– US Open Professional International Ballroom Finalist
– US Open Professional Rising Star International Ballroom Champion
– US National Professional Rising Star International Ballroom Champion
– US Amateur American Smooth Champion
- Drop in $20
- 10 classes $170
- 20 classes $300 exp 3 mo
- Drop in $20
- 10 classes $135
- 20 classes $240 exp 3 mo
- per person $250/mo
- per couple or family member $400/mo
- one class $15
- -6 private lessons
- -unlimited group classes for 1 month