Social Dancing is the perfect cardio that combines balance, flexibility, sense of rhythm, and excellent coordination. Enjoy your quick travel to Buenos Aires with ARGENTINE TANGO or let BACHATA and HUSTLE fill your life with energy and passion.
Our social dancing classes are the most popular group for adults.
We focus on all dances by mixing the international and American styles week by week. These classes include salsa and bachata as well as knowledge of waltz and foxtrot.
One of the main goals of this series is to get the leader to do their job so that any follower can follow. As well as make the follower understand what is being led and how to correctly and seamlessly dance a lead.
We assure our clients that within one month of taking the social dancing classes regularly, they’ll be able to dance at any gathering or party. Even at a night out in a club!
Nixon Sy has been an absolute star in the Social Dancing Scene for over 20 years. His experience is unlike no other when it comes to Beginners as well as advance social dancers as he has hosted over a 1000 parties. His name is very well known in the Inland Empire as well as LA County for being the most professional and responsible host and DJ. Nixon is also available to teach as he pretty much knows everything there is to know about partner dancing.
Angela Porter has been dancing Chicago Steppin’ for 14 years and has been teaching this dance for 11 years. She teaches from beginners basic to advance of the Follower and I teach beginners basic of the Lead.
Chicago Steppin’ is a Black social dance that evolved from the Chicago’s Bop. Chicago Steppin’ expresses emotion, it’s consistent of an 8 step cadence and it’s performed with the focus being on the up beat in the music with 3 beats per cycle of the 8 steps.
Russian International Ballroom Champion, Blackpool, and World semifinalist in both amateur and professional categories.
Denis is the leader, teacher, and the heart of the Lead&Follow dance school. Tango, foxtrot, Viennese waltz, and quickstep — this is all him.
Specialists in Argentine Tango, Marina and Chris hold over six years of experience in social dance instruction. They are wholly committed to sharing their passion and enthusiasm for dance. And love working with people of all ages and backgrounds.
Their engineering backgrounds lend a technical focus to their approach. With an associate’s degree in kinesiology, Marina utilizes her knowledge of human anatomy and biomechanics in pioneering holistic dance techniques. And excels in helping her students achieve the distinguished lines, elegant angles, and smooth, effortless movements that characterize Argentine Tango.
– Finalists of UK Open Championships 2022 in amateur rising stars ballroom
– Bronze medalists of the Russian Amateur Ballroom Championship (RDU, 2020)
– World (2018) and European (2019) Amateur champions in 10 dances (WDC);
– Winners of the UK Open Amateur Championship in 10 dances (2019);
– Finalists of the Blackpool Dance Festival in Amateurs, rising stars Ballroom (2019);
International Ballroom and Latin teacher.
– Finalist of Russian Championship in Professional
– Finalist in Professional of World Championship of Show
– Finalist in Professional of World Cup
– Semifinals in Professional of World Championship
– Winners of National Champions under 21
– Silver medalists of German Open Championship
– Winners and finalists of many international competitions (Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Nederland, Bulgaria, Slovenia etc)
– Blackpool Professional International Ballroom Semi-Finalist
– Ohio Star Ball Showdance Champion
– US Open Professional International Ballroom Finalist
– US Open Professional Rising Star International Ballroom Champion
– US National Professional Rising Star International Ballroom Champion
– US Amateur American Smooth Champion
- Drop in $20
- 10 classes $170
- 20 classes $300 exp 3 mo
- -6 private lessons
- -unlimited group classes for 1 month